Azure Infrastructure/Network Engineer
• Azure DevOps experience(Good to Have)
• Strong knowledge of MS Azure and Outlook 365 migrations in multiple environments
• Strong background in Azure monitoring, alerting, and diagnostics, including Application Insights, Log Analytics, Network Monitoring, Service Health, and dashboards
• Strong experience in the design and deployment of Azure cloud • Strong knowledge on Routing, switching, and firewall- and VPN-related configurations servers
• Experience with Cloud PaaS technologies and offerings
• Strong knowledge of Azure, including PaaS and IaaS architectures
* Knowledge of networking engineering, including DNS, Active Directory, firewalls, load balancers, etc.
• Develop, publish, and implement technology lifecycle roadmap for network systems portfolio • Publish and implement standards across the global network farm • Lead development, documentation, and operationalization of system processes to enhance service delivery outcomes across the organization • Participate in incident, change, and problem management • Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to network • Drive issue resolution with Engineering and Technical Support teams • Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience related to Information Technology • 7-10 years’ experience as a Senior Network Engineer
* Knowledge of best practices for IT operations in an always-on, always-available service model
* Proven background in the design and implementation of large scale, global, complex custom application development systems (e.g., high transaction volumes)
* Advanced understanding of distributed systems architecture in Azure on a global basis
• Strong experience with Tier 1 transit providers and peering exchanges, with expertise in BGP and OSPF • Experience with cloud scale datalink layer features including STP, VLAN tagging, and ARP • Strong layer 2 and layer 3 knowledge including but not limited to DNS, DHCP, NTP, TCP/UDP, IP protocols • Experience with network automation (SDN, traffic shaping and QoS) • Experience with Juniper, Arista, and Cisco network technologies • Self-reliant and able to troubleshoot any problem Other requirements:
• Locals Preferred or Willing to Relocate (Centennial, Colorado)
Responsible for designing, documenting, and implementing network infrastructurefor both on-prem and hybrid cloud infrastructure, Responsible for managing, monitoring, troubleshooting, and scaling Forcepoint’sstorage, security, compute and autonomous system networks, Create tooling and automation to continuously improve the monitoring,management and reliability of our network infrastructure, Prepare low latency, highly redundant network designs for existing and new siteestablishments, site relocations, network upgrades/expansions, cloud environments and disaster recovery
Software Developers, Software Engineers & Programmer Analysts
BS +5 Years Experience or MS
Develop, create and modify general computer applications software or specialized utility programs using .net, java, j2ee, Oracle and other tools. Analyse user needs and develop software solutions. Design Software or customize software for client use with the aim of optimizing efficiency.
Get expert tech tips and hot info straight to your inbox, and become the tech leader you were meant to be.