Business to Business Sales is looking for inside sellers who are go-getters, confident, self-motivated, and exceed goals set for them. As an inside seller, you will work warmed leads, and find/cultivate your own net new leads in your assigned geography. By getting warmed marketing leads and calling on net-new business, you get the best of both worlds to maximize your income. You will receive top notch training to prepare you for this role and make you successful.
• As a sales consultant, you will…
• Hunt for and close new customers over the phone, calling on net new customers introducing them to an array of products and services with the goal
of being the main provider for everything a business needs to run well.
• Meet and exceed monthly/quarterly quotas and key metrics – focusing on membership selling which provides stickier customers that spend more!
• Qualify prospects based on annual budgets and needs while using tools to align the right mid-market contract pricing program.
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date records, including activity logs and pipeline.
• Seek ways to constantly improve, absorb and apply manager and peer led coaching.
• Make a highly positive impact on culture and team - work well others, share learnings, build trust, lead by example.
• Work alongside partners from various internal groups from pricing to customer service to operations.
• In this role you will be working closely with sales specialists and support partners to drive top line revenue beyond traditional office supplies.
Responsible for designing, documenting, and implementing network infrastructurefor both on-prem and hybrid cloud infrastructure, Responsible for managing, monitoring, troubleshooting, and scaling Forcepoint’sstorage, security, compute and autonomous system networks, Create tooling and automation to continuously improve the monitoring,management and reliability of our network infrastructure, Prepare low latency, highly redundant network designs for existing and new siteestablishments, site relocations, network upgrades/expansions, cloud environments and disaster recovery
Develop, create and modify general computer applications software or specialized utility programs using .net, java, j2ee, Oracle and other tools. Analyse user needs and develop software solutions. Design Software or customize software for client use with the aim of optimizing efficiency.